Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Goodness

Before I start this blog with gifts I would like to announce I will also be blogging on this blog about my Pico adventures. Not many people know who gifter girl is and its not a Pico well at least its not her name. If you see my face you might have seen me wandering around Pico giving not only on this site but also in the Pico World as I prop and ring people everyday as well as show them around since I often get asked where I purchase things and I just love helping my fellow Piconeers lol. I give food almost daily especially those who ring my room and special drinks and treats. So I would like to start my blog with my Thanksgiving Pico Adventure.

The first thing is the Thanksgiving Gacha and let me tell you getting an Native American feather is rough so for the past week I've been spinning and spinning and not only got two rare tokens but a couple of bonfires and finally within the last couple of days lucked up on a black feather band and today got a red one =D, though I'll be honest and say I've spent over 10,000 gummies yes 10,000 and thats after purchasing my room expansion for 50,000. Note that if it werent for that one week recycle items for 50 gummies instead of the normal 10 gummies this wouldnt have been possible. In the back of my mind I want to petition for it to stay 50 gummies most of if not all the items in Pico or well over 50 gummies but thats not important right now.




So after getting all I could get in the gacha i pondered if this was all for thanksgiving after all after the Halloween extravaganza.










I expected more at least some kind of wallpaper and alas my Pico wishes came true at the release of the Native American Premium Gacha what it is, is A Gacha one plays with Ameba Gold 50 to be precise is the minimum. Fortunately for me I was saving double time with Gold  with the Grand total of 2,027 with no purchase of course. Although I was/am saving up for Christmas because I just know it shall be wonderful, also I want all of the cheerleader outfits I already have the pink one and got so excited I accidently bought two shoes >.< which I'm saving in case Pico ever implements a trading system.



After going completely  Gachaholic insane for two hours I ended having 719 left now most Picos wouldnt complain and rightly so but Im saddened to admit I'm addicted to Pico Shopping(I'll discuss further in future blog) Just as in real life shoppaholics my habit is a tad bit expensive but in the end well worth it for the cute outfits I put together. =) Happy Thanksgiving  


















No comments:

Post a Comment